miércoles, 11 de mayo de 2011

Letter aplication

Letter aplication, e-mail version

May 11, 2011
Mr. Carlos León
Employment Manager
Bofish company of tilapia-red claw
102 Tlaquepaque Jalisco
Zip code: 2034
bofish@hotmail.com

Dear Mr. Carlos León

From the web site of Bofish I learned about your need a aquaculture farmer for work in the production of tilapia area. I am very interested in this activity, and believe that my education and my experience in my before jobs are appropiate for this position.

You indicate that you require a people with 2 year at least of experience. I have 4 years of experience working in fish farm, 3 years with tilapia and 1 year with catfish in Veracruz. Besides I work a year with red lobster in Baja California. With my efforts the earnings of the company increase in 30% in the tilapia farm " El Colibrí " in Boca del Río Veracruz. you can ask with Ms. Hannia Gamboa (hania89@hotmail.com), manager of this farm.

Attached is a copy of my resume, Wich will give you more details of my qualifications for this position.

Within the next weekend I will contact you to confirm that you received my e-mail and resume and to answer any questions you may have.

Thank you very kindly for your consideration

Sincerely
Rocío L. Hinojosa
Amates 397 Loma Bonita, Oaxaca
Zip code: 56230
2818697538
rocy97@hotmail.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario